Unfortunate Names

EWolfe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ima Pigg - In the Pigg family that owned a farm south of Denver... and this the bastards named their daughter.

I wonder if they were releated to the Piggs that lived on a farm outside of Paonia. Too much of a coinkidink? She sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to marry one of those Mudds and do that hyphenating thing?

Ima Mudd-Pigg?

Ima Pigg-Mudd

I'm 30 posts into this and nobody remembers the well known radio talk show host "Dick Klinger"?

I always thought that he should have done condom ads.

Bill

Ima Pigg - In the Pigg family that owned a farm south of Denver... and this the bastards named their daughter.

I wonder if they were releated to the Piggs that lived on a farm outside of Paonia. Too much of a coinkidink?

Yeah, too much of a co-oinkadink to not be related considering proximity.

She sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to marry one of those Mudds and do that hyphenating thing?

Or, unlike commonly named women, marry and hyphenate her name with guys with common last names of:

Focker

Sty

Sniffer

Tea-Bagger

Licker

Meatpipe

Andloveinterspeciescopulation

I'm 30 posts into this and nobody remembers the well known radio talk show host "Dick Klinger"?

grin.gif

Bill

DUDE! He did the like Seattle Tonight back in the late 70's or early 80's? He had some faux fro correct? I remember TOTALLY watching that and on his last show he had the now Vegas Based comedian Pete Barbuti on and he did his gig where he plays a broom as a musical instrument!!

Funny thing is Pete was one of my customers at Starbucks when I lived down there and I said to him, "WOW I rememeber you from when I was a kid! I dont think he laughed at that tho smile.gif

dadnowm.jpg