sunshine on my shoulders ...

John Frieh

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic of Hood. Played hookey today to get some runs in with the pup. Pup is almost faster than me now, he's growing up fast. Might have to spring for some pure downhill racing boards strictly to keep up.

Great day in some respects - to be skiing on the Mt anyway....., not in others...I sat on the lift and saw the Sherrifs Piper Cub circling Hood when the upper lift stopped working for 15-20 min.

"Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry."

Nice pics JF. You pulling plastic Thursday at Milf?

Pup is almost faster than me now, he's growing up fast. Might have to spring for some pure downhill racing boards strictly to keep up.

Sounds like a great reason if you ask me d00d! Money spent to spend time with loved ones is always a sound investment :tup:

You pulling plastic Thursday at Milf?

Ms. Kennedy and I will be in attendance... also rumor has it the hound himself will be showing up... I gotta confirm with him but that was the plan last I heard. Hopefully all the ice climbing he has been doing will make him a little rusty at plastic so you and I can keep up with the youth. :grlaf::laf:;)

Perhaps a pub club afterwards? :brew:

Hopefully all the ice climbing he has been doing will make him a little rusty at plastic so you and I can keep up with the youth. :grlaf::laf:;)

Nah, yah gotta turn him loose and let him run, it's in his nature. Like to see the Hound again, as I can belay up to, and am certified for 5.13, I'm good to go if all that ice work has made him strong!

Perhaps a pub club afterwards? :brew:

Fer Sure!

BTW, Ms Kennedy was a nice addition to the usual crusty old salts you normally are dragging along. :D