Dog on Hood

snugtop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In considering that the "male species" of us human's is only 98.6 and ole "male K-9" species is 103.0, I think they had a good idea of having muttley keep them warm,BUT NOT ON A MOUNTIAN. Muttley has no place in "avy danger" territory. PETA will be all over these folks if their names get out.

The trouble I have outfits such as EF and ELF is that they believe the tactics they employ are OK, even if harm comes to others in the furtherance of their goals. A old friend's cousin (a logger) was f***ed up pretty damn badly when his chainsaw hit a railroad spike buried in a tree. That just plain sucks.

But hey, we digress... this is the Dog on Hood Speculation Thread!

.......I say chop that tree down that man is picketing that sign in.He want go and do it again if you chop it with him on it.

Hello, how come I'm the only one who is too stupid to figure that sentance out?

BTW, the "illegal" thread is further down. This is an English as a first (not second) language 666.

_________________________________________________--

Pagetop, I think the deal is, some people can't leave the bitch at home which explains how the dog was up there.