2007 Ropeup (Adults version and Kids version)

olyclimber

I'm starting think about CC.com Ropeup for this fall. Also, about Kids Ropeup too. I'm thinking Kids Ropeup in September, and Adult Ropeup in early October again? Or late Sept?

I'm not so much asking any questions here, but really just putting the idea in your head. Also, if you have any ideas or want to help out, let me know. Traditionally we had both at the group camp at best campground we can get in Icicle Creek. I'm thinking that though it was a long drive up, the Chatter Creek site was pretty sweet (though it is a bit up the road) because it has a shelter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an CC.com event where people get together and climb and party.

For the kids ropeup, the adults put up topropes for the kids at various places in icicle creek and the the kids clamor up. The kids run around in packs back at the campsite as well. Its pretty fun.

The ADULT version is a good party. CC.com provides refreshments, and we have had a great slideshow the past couple of years. Kids are not recommended at this one, because it is more of party. If you can't bring a climbing partner you can surely hook up with one up there. People usually (weather permitting) climb all day and then meet back at the provided campspot for the evening's festivities.

Could someone explain to this newbie what the Ropeup (both kids and adults) is? Thanks.

there are generaly 3 events in the fall

the kids rope up starts it off when it is still a little bit warm.

then the adult rope up in Levenworth. with a slide show and beer and stuff.

the smith rawk tuff luv at SMITH RAWK!!!!

the idea is to get everyone together and climbing and hanging out. I would love to hit all of them this year.