Scurlock -September Alpinist Mag

olyclimber

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the zorro face gets climbed by to colorado bro bras I blame you Mr Scurlock ;)

Looking forward to it :)

Zorro has TOTAL SCORN for puny Colorado climbers!!! (& probably the same for even punier aerial photographers...)

Hey, I would be nothing without you, my many friends in this forum, & my sincere thanks to all.

JS

"An early attempt this summer was thwarted before the climbing actually began"

I guess that identifies one of Layton & Wayne's failed big projects this summer,eh? I'm looking forward to the TR when that one gets done.

Nice to see John get some credit, his work has had a huge effect on Cascade mountaineering in recent years. :tup:

Right, :sarcasm: The Picket Traverse in Winter. Line forms on the left for that one.

Props to you John. I like how you can click on the different projects.

The heat is on for the Hoze! (line forms on the right for that one.) Seriously though that thing might be the closest thing we have to unapproachable in the range.

Off-White the other was the bad n ridge of E Twin Needle.

Hey and Props to the Young Guns of Gunsite fame in the new Climbing rag

What does "thwarted before the climbing actually began" mean?

Really says something about the magnitude of the problem when the "approach" is seemingly as difficult & hazardous as other big climbs in the range. The talent & determination was certainly there... just my .02 cts worth on that. Like OW, I ultimately look forward to the tr. I will then be out in the yard doing a primal scream, just as I did after Mike's phone call on SEM.

btw, thxs, CB, & everyone else, I appreciate the kind thoughts.