Congratulations Blake and Dan!

EWolfe

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys... I'm sure there'd be many more similar big climbs completed if the weather had been decent. In my humble and unbiased opinion, Gunrunner is a REALLY fun climb, and worth doing if you are on the Ptarmigan Traverse or in the area.

I attached a written topo for the route. I'd be curious if it gets climbed again, to see what someone else thought of the pitches, and if they went a different way at any point.

3784-Gunrunnertopo.doc

Edited by Blake

Weird summer indeed. Between rain and a couple of small injuries for me, it's not the best time to be a climbing bum. Thanks though. :brew: Lets hope for a sunny September.

Hey, Dan. Didn't mean to disclude you, but I was happy for my friend!

Props to both of you - proud send :tup:

Hey Blake: did climbing contact you or did you contact climbing? what about the alpinist newswire pieces?

A guy from Alpinist contacted me, and after it ran on their web newswire, I contacted Climbing Mag. Dan and I made $50 off the photo, which was $25 less than the NPS ticket we recieved on our failed traverse attempt... :cry: