Give me my fucking keys you ass hole!

Don_Chicho

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed beginning of the episode.

2ish am: wake up out of my slumber to a yelling match between a bunch of dudes saying how much of a better climber they are than the other.

guy #1: "I climb 5.12 f&$#er!"

guy #2: "I've done A4+ first ascents, beyotch!"

guy #1: "If it wasn't night time right now we'd all be bouldering over there man!"

guy #2: "let's go right now! Get the headlamps, let's go bouldering."

2:30ish am: Wendy demands for 'her f&$%ing keys a$$hole' about 89 times. Emphasis started on the 'a$$' at the beginning but later moved to the 'hole' later on.

3:00ish am: Oh no Wendy's gone! She's run off in a fit of rage, crying and swearing. Other guys in the group announce a search party to find her because according to them 'it was getting cold and she might die.'

4:00ish am: phew, Wendy is found and saved. Wendy and guy have heart to heart and she is now praising the same 'a$$holes' for being such great guys. Someone got some post rage snuggle time for sure.

4:15ish am: finally i can get some sleep.

Will Wendy recover or will she lash again? Tune in for next weekend's episode.

Sounds like they should have duct taped her ass to the hood of her car so she didn't wander off in the cold frigid night. Could be worse though, she could of been drunk and had to bivy midway up Cinnamon Slab :D

:lmao:

Sounds like they should have duct taped her ass to the hood of her car so she didn't wander off in the cold frigid night. Could be worse though, she could of been drunk and had to bivy midway up Cinnamon Slab :D

all i have to say is.....

ear plugs!!!! they add to a peaceful sleep at the skull hollow