Apologetics for Seahawks

Dechristo

I hesitate to do this as it could spoil fun, not only for me, but, for everyone...but, I must.

Seahawks (you steaming pile of piggy-poo), you must know, that in this format (you gag-ugly dog), we, including you (you disgusting excuse for living tissue), are all here, primarily, for entertainment (and to drop-kick you in the nuts). I have no real enmity for anyone here (except your pitiful carcass) and know I could sit, talk, have a beer, climb, spend time with anyone (not you, asshole) and count it "Okay".

This literary format (scumbag) provides for added criticism (smegma-licker) in the show of how we each (bung-snuffer) express ourselves (cretin) in writing (turd). I have fun (hate you) criticizing (dwarf-dick) you (douche-guzzler) for your lack (pee-brain) of literary skills (butt-lips). I don't (like you) believe it reflects (rectum-tonguer) on your value (worthless) as a human being (toad).

So (breath of skunk-ass), know (no one likes you) that I hope (Mother-of-God, NO!) that should we meet (in Hell, maggot-tongue), we can laugh (at you) it all off.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hesitate to do this as it could spoil fun, not only for me, but, for everyone...but, I must.

Seahawks (you steaming pile of piggy-poo), you must know, that in this format (you gag-ugly dog), we, including you (you disgusting excuse for living tissue), are all here, primarily, for entertainment (and to drop-kick you in the nuts). I have no real enmity for anyone here (except your pitiful carcass) and know I could sit, talk, have a beer, climb, spend time with anyone (not you, asshole) and count it "Okay".

This literary format (scumbag) provides for added criticism (smegma-licker) in the show of how we each (bung-snuffer) express ourselves (cretin) in writing (turd). I have fun (hate you) criticizing (dwarf-dick) you (douche-guzzler) for your lack (pee-brain) of literary skills (butt-lips). I don't (like you) believe it reflects (rectum-tonguer) on your value (worthless) as a human being (toad).

So (breath of skunk-ass), know (no one likes you) that I hope (Mother-of-God, NO!) that should we meet (in Hell, maggot-tongue), we can laugh (at you) it all off.

Good words from the spray king himself :tup:

Good words from the spray king himself :tup:

Don't know how good they are, felt like a need a bowl of pot to understand. funny.jpg

that was beautiful *snif*