Thanks for the Nepal boots from Second Ascent!

ClimbingPanther

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not from Seattle and have never been there before until this weekend. I want a 30% off coupon! No fair. Where do I sign up?

So I was going up there to visit my new ladyfriend, and had planned on spending some hours boot shopping all over Seattle before I saw her. However, that didn't sound like much fun so I said forget it, but we just stopped by there since we were in the neighborhood and all my wildest dreams came true.

So, Arch, I'm kinda sad you're not a sinner anymore. Tell me how you reached perfection AND began sporting a pentagram?! ;)

Edited by ClimbingPanther

No, I'm not from Seattle and have never been there before until this weekend. I want a 30% off coupon! No fair. Where do I sign up?

So I was going up there to visit my new ladyfriend, and had planned on spending some hours boot shopping all over Seattle before I saw her. However, that didn't sound like much fun so I said forget it, but we just stopped by there since we were in the neighborhood and all my wildest dreams came true.

So, Arch, I'm kinda sad you're not a sinner anymore. Tell me how you reached perfection AND began sporting a pentagram?! ;)

You got boots and a bitch all in the same visit? You got it going on!!!

I swear I get that coupon once a month with those annoying "Val Pak" mailings. I'll bet your gal does as well if she lives in the Ballard area. If she doesn't, I'll save one for ya. Maybe it will be her turn for boots next (if she has any size 8ish tele boots, I'll trade her for them).

I need a new title rather than sinner. Unfortunately, I am not bright enough to come up with one (someone else dubbed me sinner). Suggestions?