Pickup truck available?

billcoe

I just got a cell phone call from Joseph asking if someone could show up to the Butte with a pickup truck. He's trying to winch the washing machine and the engine block out to the top of Breakfast Cracks. Should be able to go to the dump no charge as these items are recycleable.

PS, if you show and the stuff isn;'t on top yet, then walking it down and left out the trail to the base and out to Skidmore street might be easier (if there was 2 people).

JH says that the church folks hauled it off. ! Yeeeeeaaaaa!

Edited by billcoe

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, one of their maintenance guys, Tom, saw me doing strange things with my Camry and came by to see the commotion. Once he saw the washing machine and engine block sitting by the road he said his crew would come by and grab it in the morning. He said he rappels sometimes and had seen the stuff down there. He then split, but came back about ten minutes later with a security guard and a truck and hauled them off. So kudos to the church guys!

Next time some of you folks go out, maybe you could take a plastic bag or two along and hit the odds and ends that are still down there and that would wrap up this batch.